How do your clients prefer to invest?
529 clients may share a similar goal: to save for college. But how each prefers to get there can be very different.
CollegeChoice Advisor gives you a range of investment options that span asset classes and styles. So you can customize a plan to match each client’s unique situation, including time horizon and comfort with risk.
The Plan offers 21 investment options.
- Year of Enrollment Portfolios, which automatically become more conservative as college enrollment approaches
- Individual Portfolios, which remain fixed until you change the allocation
- Savings Portfolio, an FDIC-insured option that stresses preservation over growth.
Work with leading investment managers.
CollegeChoice Advisor offers portfolios managed by some of the world’s most respected managers:
- American Funds
- Charles Schwab
- Diamond Hill Capital Management, Inc.
- New York Life
- Pacific Investment Management Company LLC (PIMCO)
- The Boston Company
- T.Rowe Price
- The Vanguard Group
NOTE: You can construct an investment plan that uses any or all of the investment options. At least 1% must be allocated to each portfolio desired, for a total of 100%.