Invite family and friends to help.
Saving for college can take a village, and Ugift, a free to use service, makes it easy to get help from your network of family and friends. Instead of giving toys, clothes or other traditional gifts that a child will outgrow, gift givers get the satisfaction of knowing that their generosity can make a lasting impression.
- Hassle-free: Gift contributions can be made online or by check. The contributions are coded to go into your CollegeChoice Advisor account, so there's no extra paperwork for you.
- Secure: Unlike many other gifting programs, gift givers don't have to join, register or pay a service fee.
- Popular: Thousands of families around Indiana have already received over $14 million in gift contributions through Ugift.
How does Ugift work?
After you open a CollegeChoice Advisor account, you can opt in to Ugift at any time through your online account access area. Once opted in, you will be given a unique Ugift code specific to your account's beneficiary. You can then share your Ugift code with family and friends.
You can share your code any way you want:
- Log in to your account to take advantage of Ugift's email, Facebook, and Twitter invitation features
- Share over the phone or in person
- Include CollegeChoice Advisor printable Ugift coupons in mailed invitations
- You could even find a way to reach beyond your own personal network and harness the power of crowdsourcing
Your invitation can be tied to a specific occasion, or just a general appeal for help reaching your higher education goals. Need ideas? Find them at Ugift529.com.
Once your family and friends have your Ugift code in hand, they can use it to make their gift contribution at Ugift529.com whenever they want. The code is valid for the life of your account, but you can opt out of Ugift at any time.
College Savings: Easy to give, hard to wrap.
Ugift turns an ordinary gift into an opportunity to help a college dream come true. Still, it's not easy to wrap. So, if you want to have something for the child to physically open, these printable gift certificates are a great option.
If you'd like to use Ugift to receive gift contributions for your own beneficiary work with your financial advisor to open a CollegeChoice Advisor account today.
Ugift is a registered service mark of Ascensus Broker Dealer Services, Inc.