What you'll need to manage your 529.

(Adobe® Reader software, available free, is required to download or print the materials.)

Manage your account Perform
Account Information Change Form

Change your name, address, phone number, account owner, successor account owner information, or add an interested party to a CollegeChoice Advisor account.

Automatic Investment/Electronic Transfer Form

Start, change, or stop automatic bank transfer contributions; add or change bank information for electronic contributions to a CollegeChoice Advisor account.

Beneficiary Change Form

Change the beneficiary on an existing CollegeChoice Advisor account or transfer a portion of the account assets to a new beneficiary's account.

Make a contribution/withdrawal Perform
Additional Contribution Form

Make additional contributions to a CollegeChoice Advisor account.

Exchange/Future Contribution (Allocation) Form

Move money within a CollegeChoice Advisor account to a different investment option (allowed twice per calendar year) or change investment options for future contributions (allowed anytime).

Incoming Rollover Form

Request a direct rollover from another qualified 529 plan or Coverdell account. (Note this is an editable pdf; fill it in online and print it out).

Payroll Deduction Form

Use this form if your employer offers payroll deduction and you want to have money automatically deducted from your paycheck and deposited into a CollegeChoice Advisor account, or if you want to change your existing deduction

Distribution Form

Request a distribution (withdrawal) from a CollegeChoice Advisor account.

Other forms Perform
Financial Aid Information Request Form

Indiana residents only: If you are considering applying for state financial aid, you must fax this form to the Division of Student Financial Aid (SFA) by March 31, 2015.

Limited Power of Attorney Form

Grant another person or organization limited authority to act on your CollegeChoice Advisor account(s).

Organization Resolution Form

Identify the officers or other persons who are authorized to conduct transactions on a CollegeChoice Advisor account(s) on behalf of an organization.

Power of Attorney Form

Grant another person or organization authority to act on your CollegeChoice Advisor account(s).

Agent Certification

Grant an agent authority to act.

W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification

Certify the account owner's or beneficiary's Taxpayer Identification number.

Plan literature Perform
CollegeChoice Slimline

At-a-glance overview of the CollegeChoice Advisor plan.

CollegeChoice Advisor Coloring Activity Book

Games, mazes, and spelling scrambles for your little ones.